Corporate Sponsors have individually exceeded over $25,000 of in-kind or monetary donations. We are forever grateful for their support and amazing contributions!
Want to become a Corporate Sponsor?
Today Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Citizenship has become an institutionalized charitable tool. But in Temecula/Murrieta this spirit of giving has strong roots in supporting local initiatives just because you care.
For this support – we say THANK YOU!
Jacob’s House is a community asset that will serve all of the greater Temecula Valley and southwest Riverside County and northern San Diego County. We therefore value and appreciate the support YOU the business community extends – whether owner operated, small businesses or publicly traded companies.
We seek and will gratefully receive your support in any number of ways:
- Access to your employee annual participation program
- A cash gift in sponsorship of a particular element of our campaign
- Volunteer time
- Use of your CEO’s endorsement and public support
- In-kind donations of product, materials or consumables
- Services-in-kind toward one of our vendor needs
- Utilizing your premises for distribution or sale of materials