Almost one year ago, the Board of Directors made the tough decision to demolish a beautiful swimming pool and spa that came with the purchase of our property. It wasn’t too hard to realize, when families are suffering from a hospitalized loved one in traumatic medical crisis, no one is thinking about laying around by a pool, no matter how beautiful it is. The reduction in maintenance and utilities will allow us to spend more donor dollars on the operations and support for the house and families.
One of our very own local playground installation contractors, Steve Stann, the owner of Perpetual Parks and Playgrounds, Inc. approached us about installing a playground. We want to THANK the following donors for their vision to help the children of our guests, to enjoy a time of respite and fun, while they too are victims of hard times when a family member is in critical condition medically. The emotional healing and the memories of their stay at Jacob’s House will be softened by the times they will be able to enjoy our Jacob’s House Playground very soon!
THANK YOU Donors! WE LOVE YOU!
- Dr. Boxler- Wachler, Beverly Hills
- Clark Cares Foundation, San Diego
- Modern Woodmen of America, Orange County
- The Zucker Law Firm & Mike Pino Associates
- Temecula Valley Noon Rotary
- Valley Young Professionals
Finally, we cannot forget about the amazing contractors, who have wholeheartedly given of themselves to see every detail to completion!
- Perpetual Parks & Playgrounds, Inc., Temecula, Steve Stann, Owner
- VSL Engineering, Temecula, Richard Valdez, Owner
- ASAP Tractor Services, Murrieta, Don Dixon, Owner
- Dillion Tree Services, Murrieta, Dillon Dixon, Owner
- Custom Concrete, Murrieta, Craig Goveia, Owner
- Robertson’s Ready Mix, Corona, Kyle Boyer, Sales
- CR&R Refuse Services, Perris, David Fahrion, Owner
- CW Soils, Murrieta, Chad Welke, Owner